News and Noteworthy
EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
We are happy to celebrate the accomplishments and newsworthy events of the NSERC Industrial Research Chair in Thermochemical Conversion of Biomass and Waste to Boindustrial Resources colleagues, team members and partners.
- Congratulations to graduate student Neha Batta, MESc candidate, who has been awarded the Ross and Jean Clark Scholarship award of $ 1,100, April 24, 2020
- London rolls out recycling trial targeting typically trashed plastics, The London Free Press, December 3, 2019
- New chair looks to ensure "nothing is waste", Western News, October 17, 2019
- Titan Clean Energy wins plastics challenge from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada, from Environment and Climate Change Canada, August 9, 2019
- Worth-from-waste workers want to widen the web, The London Free Press, March 6, 2018